Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

I'm Hooked On The Egg

LynchburgerLynchburger Posts: 2
edited September 2011 in Forum List
I bought my BGE a week ago today (Labor Day), and I've cooked 6 of 8 nights on it. I've cooked ribs, hamburgers, fish, pork shoulder, pizza, chicken, and baked beans during that time using many of the recipes and posts from the forum. Everything has turned out great. Thanks to everyone for sharing your recipes and advice, I'm sure it will shorten my learning curve.

• SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    Welcome to the forum!

There are much worse things to get hooked on. But it can be an ex$pensive habbit between the eggsesories and all the meat and lump you will buy. And it's completely worth every penny. 

Lynchburger, are you in VA, TN or someplace else?

"Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • Thanks Spoon, I agree? I've picked up a few accessories and already have my wish list for Christmas. My kids say I'm hard to buy for so they're excited too.

I'm in TN

• SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    Must be nice to have easy access to The Jack.

I've been to Lynchberg to visit visit your local distillery there (great tour), but I went to college in Lynchberg, Va for a bit. That's why I was asking.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon