Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lazy Dog

edited 12:44PM in Seafood
IngredientsInstructions

Re:Mahi-mahi on the Egg

Senior Egger

EggHead Forum | Forum Feedbackforums | last25 | post reply | threaded view | flat view | help

Boardwalk :: Forum ListEggHead Forum
::post new topic::

Posted by: Lazydogsaloon on 2008/02/16 12:37:54  
In Reply to: Re:Mahi-mahi on the Egg posted by doug-123 on 2008/02/16 12:29:24
Cast Iron Skillet I hit the fish with a good amount of rub and got a nice hot fire 475-500ish and put the skillet in the egg and let heat for about 4 or 5 minutes then I added butter and a small about if olive oil then the fish 3-5 mins a side (this is more of a feel for me not so much time) very easy and good. Lazydog NotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare:
·