Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday... Baby Backs on the BGE!

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 1:20PM in EggHead Forum
MRibs_06_09_0012_26_01_small.jpg
<p />After being rubed done yesterday, the ribs are on the BGE. I love Friday afternoons. Today it's Memphis Style again.
[ul][li]Today's Ribs[/ul]
·

Comments

• ChiefChief Posts: 154
    Gfw,
    Call me a copy cat but I am following your same recipe tomorrow. The rub is on and the grill be ready tomorrow.
    Hope they turn out as good as yours did.
    Tonight....fried Apalachicola oysters on the beach.[p]Chief

·
  • sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
    Gfw,[p]If I leave work now I can be there by the time those are ready to take off the egg. Don't hold dinner for me but save me a couple of ribs, I'm on the way. hehehe What an absolutely beautiful day we have here in IL for cooking ribs. [p]Troy
    ·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Chief, this is my third go at the Memphis ribs - each has been consistantly great. Please... keep me posted as to your results. The rub recipe from 'The BBQ Bible" has definately become my favorite.

·
    sprinter, there is a method to my approach. I work at home on Friday afternoons so I have lots of time to make fun things like ribs. My wife doesn't really care for ribs - so tonight's dinner will be baby backs and beer. Love Fridays!

·
  • ChiefChief Posts: 154
    Gfw,[p]You betcha good buddy. I will let ya know...thanks for the recipe.

·
    MRibs_06_09_0017_13_02.jpg
    <p />They are almost BBQ Ribs!

[ul][li]Friday's Ribs![/ul]
    ·