• ¼ Cup Sour Cream• 1 can (10 oz) Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
• 2 Tbs Chopped Fresh Cilantro• 1 tsp Ground Cumin
• 1 Small Onion, chopped• ½ lb Shredded Barbeque Pork
• 2 Tbs Olive Oil• 2 Tbs Lime Juice
• 2 Clove Garlic , minced• Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 3 Cup Chicken Broth
• 3 can (15 oz) Black Beans
InstructionsSTIR together sour cream and cilantro. Cover and chill until ready to serve.SAUTE onion in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 7 minutes or until tender, add garlic, add garlic, and sauté 1 minute. Stir in broth and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 15 minutes.
PROCESS 2 cups bean mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth. Return bean puree to Dutch oven. Stir in pork, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
Top each serving with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream mixture.NotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: