Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Forward: a new salt free spice from Penzeys

RRPRRP Posts: 18,937
edited 4:36PM in EggHead Forum
Just got our new catalogue from Penzeys and they have announced a sodium free tasty spice. Not that it appeals to everyone, but we all know loved ones who can't have much or any salt. Now with that unpaid advertisement :laugh: has anybody already tried it and want to report about it? :)
L, M, S, Mini
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Ron:

Got the catalog and am afeard to open it! :laugh:
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 9,860
    how can you have a seasoning without SALT???!! ain't natural!!!

I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded... dead.

Woody Allen

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRPRRP Posts: 18,937
    in a way I do or at least used to...but just last month we "planted" a buddy of mine if you get my drift...some people aren't supposed to have salt anymore before they can't have anything any more... :(
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Got the catalog, too. Would love to try a sample of it. I got a bottle of the previous "new" salt-free blend, Arizona Dreaming, and I like it quite a bit. Didn't think I would, but it has enough smoke and a hit of citric acid in it. It plays well with poultry.