Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I proclaim today as Aaron Coy day......

CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
edited 1:30AM in EggHead Forum
He is now on the top of the list of someone I have to meet someday :whistle:

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    the thought of you two combining intelligence is scary..... I am not sure who is worse.... but he is in deep, deep doo doo with me for a while!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: B)
    For anyone wondering who the heck Aaron is. He WAS a friend! last night while Neil and I was gone for about 4 hours he came over to our house and MOVED Big Momma to the other side of the garage and covered her up and put a bunch of stuff in front of her. when we got home the door garage door was open and all I could see was the plate setter and baking stone... no Big Momma.. my stomach dropped.. I panicked... But she was safe and sound Aaron is dead meat though... and better beware..... :evil: :whistle:
  • uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
    Julie, I have no idea who this Mr. Coy is, but it seems as if you may have falsly accused him of something he may not have done. If you didn't witness the event, how can you be certain who the perpetrator is? Did you ever consider the possiblity that maybe your other Eggs were jealous of the new kid on the block, and hid Big Momma so they would not be ignored? Uglydog
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
    You need to work on your punctuation and capitalization skills. Lat's start there and talk about grammar later :kiss:
    Brat! Does that work ok? My skills lay in other areas.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
    They do :huh: