Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I proclaim today as Aaron Coy day......

Options
Crimsongator
Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
He is now on the top of the list of someone I have to meet someday :whistle:

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    the thought of you two combining intelligence is scary..... I am not sure who is worse.... but he is in deep, deep doo doo with me for a while!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: B)
  • Mainegg
    Options
    For anyone wondering who the heck Aaron is. He WAS a friend! last night while Neil and I was gone for about 4 hours he came over to our house and MOVED Big Momma to the other side of the garage and covered her up and put a bunch of stuff in front of her. when we got home the door garage door was open and all I could see was the plate setter and baking stone... no Big Momma.. my stomach dropped.. I panicked... But she was safe and sound Aaron is dead meat though... and better beware..... :evil: :whistle:
  • uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Options
    Julie, I have no idea who this Mr. Coy is, but it seems as if you may have falsly accused him of something he may not have done. If you didn't witness the event, how can you be certain who the perpetrator is? Did you ever consider the possiblity that maybe your other Eggs were jealous of the new kid on the block, and hid Big Momma so they would not be ignored? Uglydog
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    You need to work on your punctuation and capitalization skills. Lat's start there and talk about grammar later :kiss:
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Brat! Does that work ok? My skills lay in other areas.
  • Crimsongator
    Options