Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Neuskes, Nascar

elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
edited 6:29AM in EggHead Forum
Kicking off our holiday weekend tonight with brats and watching the race. C'mon Junior! I so wish he'd win tonight....ribs tomorrow!

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

Comments

• BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
    So if Junior wins tonight, it's ribs tomorrow or it's ribs tomorrow regardless if he wins or not? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    My brother is in Bodines pit box tonight, wish he was doing better. Those Brats have given me a urge for pearls tomorrow :ermm: might have to mix up a salsa or something to smother them
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Don't fight the feeling....I've not yet had pearls, everyone on the forum seems to like them quite much. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed mine (even though Junior didn't win)!!! :laugh:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Had Junior won tonight, let me think....it would have been very special. Oh well, live to race another day! Ribs tomorrow - I just finished rubbing them with yellow mustard and seasoning with DP Red Eye.