Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT how cool is this?

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
the 6 most recent posts are all by lady Eggers B) look out guys we are gaining in strength :whistle:
·

Comments

• Yes, Julie. It's nice to see other female eggthusiasts here.
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,789
    Women are SUPPOSED to cook. :laugh: :laugh:

(Ducking for cover now. Witness protection program, I think.)
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    When I see a post, I don't think male or female. All Eggheads are equal IMHO. :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    You better duck!
    ·
    LOL Well I don't think male or female either.. was just reading down through and when I glanced back up the list of posts I realized it was all gal's :P when I first came on here hardly any posted at all... we all lurked like it was a mens only club or something LOL
    ·
    don't think i'll be able to make NH now. or if I do, I will remain anonymous!!! :blink:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
    you can come as Steven's date
    ·
    Jules, u DO know I was just jerkin' yer chain... don't you? Otherwise, I am in BIG trouble!! Maybe in trouble anyway! :)

For the record, I'm with Gary.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,671
    I've always thought 'Egging' was a good thing for the ladies. Happy to see so many getting inolved. My own Spring Hen loves being an Egghead.

By the way, I could use another 'Girl' here at the Chicken Ranch, preferably an extra big'n. Seems that some of the 'Customers' like 'em BIG. Waymore Brisket has mentioned it a lot lately. So have the Butt Brothers.

I'd have to make room for another 'Girl' in the Chicken Coop, but I've got a place in mind. I think she would like it in the back left corner.

We'd probably have to call her something like, "Big Momma" or "Ima Biggun" or maybe "Lucy Mae Longtreat." We'll think of something.

Being Head Mistress of a Hooker organization maybe you can forward some candidates. Just remember, they must have sterling reputations and guaranteed for laugh.

Spring "A Growing Organization Needs A Growing Staff" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Julie,, we have our own room now. You have to know the secret handshake to get in B) :laugh:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :whistle: :)
    Let the numbers grow, I'm all for the ladies. :woohoo:

WooHoo,
    Bordello
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :laugh: :P
    I'm one, female eggthusiasts that is. :lol:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
    hahahaha. good one!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,025
    Yeah sure, Julie! That's because we're fixing your dinner while you're playing around with your computer! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,304
    Added 3 more at the cornfest today. :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    Carolina Q wrote:
    Women are SUPPOSED to cook. :laugh: :laugh:

(Ducking for cover now. Witness protection program, I think.)

LMAO! I physically ducked at the 1st part of your post
    context is important :)
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    This is a lot nicer place with all you girls here Julie. What's a family with all guys anyways? :ohmy:

Blair

·
    But Blair,, now you have to put the seat down :blush: :whistle:
    ·
    pat, you are in almost as much trouble as I am! not quite though. :laugh: :laugh:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I love having the ladies on board, most can do better than us guys without even thinking, my sweetie is a great cook, I am slowly breaking her in to Eggn' :P :) :cheer:
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    REALLY NOW!

I think my dear wife, "Mary, where's the kitchen" didn't get the memo!
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :ermm: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can say that 'cause she doesn't read what I post here! :whistle:
    ·
    Michael I live in the doghouse but I won't see most of them until November but you on the other hand :whistle: :whistle: ,,, better watch your back :laugh: :laugh:
    Truth is that they are all better cooks than I'll ever be
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Micheal:

"just jerkin' yer chain"

Did you see the History Ch. episode of "How the States got Their Shapes"?

:laugh: :laugh:
    ·
    I think I'm calling in sick next weekend!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,304
    good one Michael. I notice the is no throwing skillet emotion :silly: :woohoo: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

All I said was I like having the girls around, I didn't say anything about me being house broke! :laugh:

Maybe that has somthin to do with me still being single after all these years? ;)

Blair

·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Got to agree but ya forgot the "cleaning" part as well! :pinch: Got room under that porch for me to I hope!! :whistle:
    ·