Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT how cool is this?

Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
the 6 most recent posts are all by lady Eggers B) look out guys we are gaining in strength :whistle:

Comments

• Yes, Julie. It's nice to see other female eggthusiasts here.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Women are SUPPOSED to cook. :laugh: :laugh:

(Ducking for cover now. Witness protection program, I think.)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    When I see a post, I don't think male or female. All Eggheads are equal IMHO. :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mainegg
    You better duck!
  • Mainegg
    LOL Well I don't think male or female either.. was just reading down through and when I glanced back up the list of posts I realized it was all gal's :P when I first came on here hardly any posted at all... we all lurked like it was a mens only club or something LOL
  • Carolina Q
    don't think i'll be able to make NH now. or if I do, I will remain anonymous!!! :blink:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Mainegg
    you can come as Steven's date
  • Carolina Q
    Jules, u DO know I was just jerkin' yer chain... don't you? Otherwise, I am in BIG trouble!! Maybe in trouble anyway! :)

For the record, I'm with Gary.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    I've always thought 'Egging' was a good thing for the ladies. Happy to see so many getting inolved. My own Spring Hen loves being an Egghead.

By the way, I could use another 'Girl' here at the Chicken Ranch, preferably an extra big'n. Seems that some of the 'Customers' like 'em BIG. Waymore Brisket has mentioned it a lot lately. So have the Butt Brothers.

I'd have to make room for another 'Girl' in the Chicken Coop, but I've got a place in mind. I think she would like it in the back left corner.

We'd probably have to call her something like, "Big Momma" or "Ima Biggun" or maybe "Lucy Mae Longtreat." We'll think of something.

Being Head Mistress of a Hooker organization maybe you can forward some candidates. Just remember, they must have sterling reputations and guaranteed for laugh.

Spring "A Growing Organization Needs A Growing Staff" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Julie,, we have our own room now. You have to know the secret handshake to get in B) :laugh:
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    :whistle::)
    Let the numbers grow, I'm all for the ladies. :woohoo:

WooHoo,
    Bordello
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    :laugh: :P
    I'm one, female eggthusiasts that is. :lol:

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • Carolina Q
    hahahaha. good one!

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Yeah sure, Julie! That's because we're fixing your dinner while you're playing around with your computer! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Added 3 more at the cornfest today. :laugh:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Carolina Q wrote:
    Women are SUPPOSED to cook. :laugh: :laugh:

(Ducking for cover now. Witness protection program, I think.)

LMAO! I physically ducked at the 1st part of your post
    context is important :)
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    This is a lot nicer place with all you girls here Julie. What's a family with all guys anyways? :ohmy:

Blair

• FlaPoolman
    But Blair,, now you have to put the seat down :blush::whistle:
  • Carolina Q
    pat, you are in almost as much trouble as I am! not quite though. :laugh: :laugh:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I love having the ladies on board, most can do better than us guys without even thinking, my sweetie is a great cook, I am slowly breaking her in to Eggn' :P :) :cheer:
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    REALLY NOW!

I think my dear wife, "Mary, where's the kitchen" didn't get the memo!
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :ermm: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can say that 'cause she doesn't read what I post here! :whistle:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • FlaPoolman
    Michael I live in the doghouse but I won't see most of them until November but you on the other hand :whistle::whistle: ,,, better watch your back :laugh: :laugh:
    Truth is that they are all better cooks than I'll ever be
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Micheal:

"just jerkin' yer chain"

Did you see the History Ch. episode of "How the States got Their Shapes"?

:laugh: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Carolina Q
    I think I'm calling in sick next weekend!

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    good one Michael. I notice the is no throwing skillet emotion :silly: :woohoo: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

All I said was I like having the girls around, I didn't say anything about me being house broke! :laugh:

Maybe that has somthin to do with me still being single after all these years? ;)

Blair

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Got to agree but ya forgot the "cleaning" part as well! :pinch: Got room under that porch for me to I hope!! :whistle: