Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Baby Back Ribs

Smokin BobSmokin Bob Posts: 239
edited 12:49AM in EggHead Forum
today.jpg
<p />Baby Back Ribs done Sunday afternoon on the BGE.[p]Direct at 230* 4 1/2 hours as prescribed by JJ in the recipe section. Sauce compliments of Gfw with a twist of Jack Daniels and garlic added then applied during the last 30 minutes of the cook. Rub, just a little Lawrey's salt. Yes...They were out of this world with coleslaw, baked beans and corn on the cobb. Sweet southern tea to drink.

Comments

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Smokin Bob,[p]When I see ribs like that, I'm surprised that I don't see Fred Flinstone and his family in their prehistoric car about to tip over. Those things look spectacular![p]Cornfed
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Smokin Bob, great looking ribs - next time maybe I'll try it your way. I love Ribs!

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Smokin Bob,[p]WOW, those are some "GREAT LOOKIN' RIBS". I HAVE to try that (I know you've heard it before ... but this time I'm serious)![p]Smokey

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Smokin Bob,[p]Your picture only lacks me occupying a chair. Congratulations.[p]Spin

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    Smokin Bob,
    Nice to hear form you again, Bob. Been a while.
    You haven't lost a step. Finally letting up on you a bit work-wise???[p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Smokin Bob,[p] Wow, those look great.[p]Tim
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Smokin Bob, youse and JJ are inspirational...Great job!
    Tis the work of a artist!! And I like that grooovy board they rest on. :-)
    Next time ya post..don't knock,,just come right in and pull up a chair!!
    C~W[p]