Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Waldorf...looks like we are missing a few people

AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
edited 7:15PM in EggHead Forum
Egret??? why is your name not on the list?

Kim & Randy? what the heck??

NatureBoy??

I Leroy and Judy are vacationing, so they get a pass, but.... the rest of you? hmm??
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,033
    Hi Melissa!!!
    I wish we could be there with all your family. I see you're bringing along your children as well. We have our inaugural Georgia Mt. Eggfest the next weekend so we're pretty much tied up with that. Heck, you could take a few more days off and head down the road a little piece and be here!! That would be amazing!
    Tell Cho she doesn't have to worry about getting a whippin' this time from ole egret!! :woohoo:
    Have a great time........i REALLY wish we could be there!!
    Luv ya' much,
    John
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Looking forward to seeing you and your gang again...It'll be here in no time..
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Melisa, CWM's passing put a serious hurt on our fest going this year, just haven't been able to get the spirit back. We will really miss seeing you and Brent though, have a blast! -RP
    ·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    I know - I am running out of time to get out there and catch a salmon...eek. I hope I have something to cook!
    ·
    I know what you mean. This is our first 'fest in two years I think. Its time for us to get back into it again. I will miss seeing you two!
    ·
    Hahaha - I don't think Cho was worried. She knows she can whup you :)

I am really going to miss you guys - its been way to long. I will have to track you down soon and get my egret fix!

xoxo
    M & family
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Hey Melissa!
    I am getting a head count now of who is coming, and will be putting in my registration soon. Look forward to seeing yall...and taking a break from the craziness.

Gonna be a heavy, far out fest!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
    Ah good - I knew you said you would be there, but I didn't see you on the list of attendees. Of course I didn't see Max there either, but I know he's coming :)

I guess I will stop pouting now :laugh:
    ·