Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The British Are Coming

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
edited 10:57PM in EggHead Forum
To taste my steak and kidney pie with Guinness.

Used sirloin and lamb kidneys-- forgot pics of the raws.

Stop Light Peppers:
These are like sweet not very hot jalapenos

Celery, carrots and onions sauteeing:

Cooked on LBGE in 9 qt Do for 2 hours at 225F:

Could not decide if I wanted pie crust, dumplings or biscuits so settled on biscuits, but changed container and baked 375 15 minutes on plate setter legs down.

Worth doing again!

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Great Richard you know I have my reservations about S & K pie but you make it look so nice I'd love a try....used any of your nice spices?
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    Thank you. Used Indian River Rainbow Pepper and Holy Smokin' Chipotle. Will get the recipe organized in a day or so and send you.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Please do I've got both the spices :laugh:
  • Looks good Richard!! Wish I had been there to help you consume it.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Dayum Richard....You could'nt just stick with 'Loney??? :laugh: Just funnin.It looks GREAT! :)
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Looking good Richard! Comfort food, yummmmmy.
  • That looks delicious Richard

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,574

My favourite meal right there.

Caledon, ON