Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: BigGreenDave (BGD)

mcdraw
mcdraw Posts: 89
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have no doubt that BGD is touring the globe, posse in hand, educating the masses on heavy metal precipitation from ground water. Nontheless, I lament the fact that he isn't around as I watch the tree rats fatten up on acorns and nuts under the autumnal skies. It's the perfect season to hire out BGD and his friend Jimmy for a hunting expedition. After harvesting and cleaning, we could fire up the BGE and cook some vittlin stew, while partying with the posse.

After a long, grueling day in the field, I was kinda hoping I could ease the leg cramps by drinking some of his wine and hot - tubbing (tubing?) with his mom, albeit we would have to alternate turns in the tub. In my dreams... I know, I know but a man must aspire to his goals! Although, now thinking back on it, I never saw a picture of his mom...she may have better morning stubble than I.

BGD, let me know if you ever get off the lecture circuit. I miss your posts and best of luck till then.

Comments