Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Team

Options
shubydoobydo
shubydoobydo Posts: 115
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I have started reading recently about all the bbq competitions and I was wondering who is the best Egghead team?? How many egghead teams are there?

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    All the Egg teams are excellent. Team Bobby-Q, Dizzy Pig, Jus fer Fun, and more.
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    We take turns kicking each others BUTT!! Just about all the Egg Teams have won Grands. J&J Smokers And Wicked Que I think won one their first cook as total Egg Teams.Daddy Pat,green Eggs and Ham, and Dustin'and Rubin' have had several firsts and top five overall finishs. The whole crowd enjoy the fellowship among the EGG Teams. About six years ago we started out as a total Egg Team and got a lot of funny looks and strange questions but today you see alot more Eggs being used at contests on teams with a variety of cookers. We are gaining ground fast.

Good Egging to You,
    Poppasam
    Jus-Fer-Fun Cooking Crew