Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Snowy mothers day morning!

WWSis
WWSis Posts: 1,448
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Somehow every year I think "maybe we won't have snow this year" but here it is...May 9th. To all egghead moms out there, have a great day! :)
86c3133b.jpg

Comments

• Where in the name of all that's holy do you live???
  • BigA
    BigA Posts: 1,157
    COuld be worse, I live in Fargo,ND and the western part of the state had over 6in the other day!! You been to the Stratford Inn or the Waybury Inn???
  • WWSis
    Hehe! Good morning tigeregghead, and welcome to the forum! I live in Vermont; On my birthday last week on Wednesday April 28th, we had 14" of snow ( happy birthday to me!); on Friday, we had 76 degrees and sunny...go figure!
  • Well, Happy Mother's Day anyway!!!!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    But ....... your fall colors and summer temperatures are wonderful. Great view from your deck too !!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• maXim
    maXim Posts: 468
    Same here this am... :blink:

Happy Mother's day to all, time to treat your mom extra special today :kiss:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Bundle up and get to cooking Julia!! Are those lion paw prints...haha
    A belated Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Julia,

That was a gift from here. We had it yesterday. Calling for three inches today. Isn't it grand.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• WWSis
    Molly, here's the lion!
    21bc09db.jpg
  • Brrrr! We are in the 90's and will be til November! I need to move to San Diego.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • WWSis
    Thanks for rubbing it in, Faith! :laugh: :woohoo:
  • Chef Charles
    Chef Charles Posts: 871
    Julia,

So far we have avoided that white s**t. I am ever more grateful as it appears it all around us given Maxim and Little Steven have also reported snow. Exactly when does spring start :blink: ?

Happy Mothers Day to fellow eggheads

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    He keeps getting bigger!! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Wow, can't imagine. Happy Mother's Day. We are cooling down to the 80's today, yesterday was 96!
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Merry Christmas, ha ha ha.

We had snow yesterday, hard frost this mornin.
    Happy Mother's Day.
  • Julia, I wasn't rubbing it in. I'll trade your summer for mine!! It's too hot here and too cold where you live, so that's why I'm dreaming of San Diego.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini