Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2010 Waldorf Eggfest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would like to thank everyone who came out. What a blast it just seems to get better and better every year. We had a lot of fun with the Pirate theme. Wess and Sally as usual are always the first ones here and a hugh help to us plus Wess doing the egging 101 and his rib demo everyone enjoyed immensely. Thanks to our sponsors BBQ garu,Dizzy Pig,Al Katz and TriCounty Hearth and Patio. Alan did a great job on the shirts and coffee cups, I don't know how he could see to do the shirts with his eyes so glazed from eating all the donuts. Seems the older I get the faster the time goes by. I know it will only be tomorrow and we will be getting ready for #12 so I look forward to seeing all my old friends and making some new ones next year. Thanks again to everyone for making #11 such a hugh success.
DAAA MAYOOOR
Dale Kelley
P.S. It was suggested next years theme should be a Hippy or 70's them any suggestions. I'm more in favor of a 50's since that was my era.

Comments