Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anyone Marinade their T-bones?

HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited 9:31PM in EggHead Forum
Got this off the internet. Going to try it tomorrow.
T-Bone Tom's Choice Steak Marinade

Mix all ingredients in bowl, and marinate steaks overnight or for 10 hours in refrigerator. Makes enough marinade for 4 steaks.

* 2 cups vegetable oil
* 1 cup soy sauce
* 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup pineapple juice
* 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
* 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons dry mustard

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Sounds good Al.

Mike
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    That will be tomorrows dinner. I never marinated a good steak. I will do it with a Porterhouse and pictures will follow.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    While I wouldn't call it marinating, although I spose technically it is.....I put on some Dale's steak seasoning for an hour or so before cooking..that's with any steak I cook..
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Looks like a tasty marinade.

GG
    We have dales here also. Been years since I had it. I got the mix ready to go. Tomorrow will be the test.
    I'll know and post tomorrow.
  • LotharLothar Posts: 30
    I haven't marinated a steak since I've had my egg - mainly because I don't want to mask the grilled flavor - but prior to my egg, I used to marinate my steaks in equal parts lemon juice and soy sauce.