Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Impressive: The ceramic grillstore\'s products

Options
Mud Pig
Mud Pig Posts: 489
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Now I'm still waiting on delivery of my XL BGE, but I have started to order some of the accessories I'll need. I ordered the triangle hanger, 16 inch ceramic plate and the lump reducing ring from the ceramic grill store. I have to say that I am seriously impressed with the workmanship.*

I've been an avid griller for years now and I don't think I've ever seen accessories made out of this heavy a guage of stainless steel ever. When I was ordering them I did have a thought that they might be too flimsy to stand the constant heat and usage through the years to come. Not anymore, I don't think I'd but a ding on either the triangle hanger or the lump reducing ring if I ran over it with my car.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Nice workmanship!

*(I decided against the plate setter due to multiple peoples thoughts on the platesetter cracking and also being to big to handle for the XL model when hot.)

Comments