Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cooked/did some\'en: I\'m back!!Pic heavy food &OT

Options
2»

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Just hope some'en comes out of the garden. Last year it all drowned and got very little out of it!
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Mainegg you might as well just shoot me and get it over if that was the case!! :laugh: Nope been eating peppers and spice since that day. Just no idea yet but doing well for now at least!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Great to see you back Dean!! I love the whole post 'cept the part when you wern't well. Hope you can figure that allergy out sooner than later! Ain't nothing to mess with. I'm taking copies of your garden pics, cool?
    You guys be well.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    JL, I'm glad you recovered from you bout with anaphalaxis. :) Sure wish you knew what brought it on so you could avoid it in the future.

You are certainly prodigious! The turkey looks so moist and tender. The srudded peppers make my mouth water. I wish I could have had the stir fry for lunch. The pizza and stuffed chops llok great!
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    JL, glad you're feeling better and got your computer up and running. We really missed your posts. All of your cooks look fantastic...as always. Glad your camera was working to capture everything that we missed. I'm really looking forward to meeting you at the OKC fest. Can't believe it's almost here. Take care of yourself till then and build up your strength...you're going to need it. :)
  • Big George's BBQ
    Options
    Great Pics and beautiful food Thank you
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    Great to have you back! Looks like you stored up a couple o photos for us :)
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Welcome home and see if you can get some more 'roids for the OKC weekend -- 'cause you will need them :woohoo:
    Don't want you to end up looking like Mikey as he was leaving to play golf in the tournement on Friday :evil:

Seriously, I'll pack an Epi Pen as backup B)

Travel safe :)
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Glad you're back JL. Thanks for catching me up.
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Hate to hear of the allergy ordeal but those are some FANTASTIC lookin cooks!I know what you mean about busy!!!!WHEW!We are COVERED UP!Good luck on the garden.I planted a bunch of early stuff..cauliflower,broccolli,cabbages,celery,4 different lettuces...It looks like it's all gonna die! :(
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    JL,

Least your camera wasn't broke. Good to see you back at it buddy! Great shots and nice cooks. Thanks so much for the package. I'm going to start the chilis inside next week. Haven't tried the persimmon yet. I woild like some advice on where to use it. We were on holidays when it arrived so I didn't get it til last week.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Good to have you back!

Watch out for peanuts and anything with peanuts in it, that's a big one for allergies.

You sure have been busy, nice food shots. Boy the stuffed porkchops are a favorite comfort food for me. Thanks and take care. ;)
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Glad you are better, I had that happen one time and it was scary. Looks like you have been a busy boy with all the cooking. Loved the dogs and the horses. The food looks wonderful and the pics were great.

Patti