Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Suggestions Needed

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
33%3A%3A%3B59523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A4%3D933%3DXROQDF%3E2323566329675ot1lsi
<p />I found these and some cream cheese and some cocktail sausages and some bacon in the kitchen and I don't have a clue as to what I can do with them. Must be having a Senior Moment.[p]Spring Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Spring Chicken, how about.....my mind wonders under pressure...how about....oh I forget....hh oo ww about, lets see, I think I remember a post kinda like this...maybe...ABT's? but what ARE ABT's!

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Boy, are you a doofus! Here's what you do:
    1) string those green things, whatever they are, on a string and hang them around your neck.
    2) remove all your clothes and smear that white cream cheese stuff all over, being sure to get complete coverage.
    3) stick one cocktail sausage up each nostril, and one in each ear.
    4) Hang two strips of bacon from each ear. Also, stick two strips of bacon on your chest in a crossing pattern. Don't worry, the white stuff will help them stick.
    5) Go running down the street shouting at the top of your lungs, "I love my Big Green Egg".[p]I take no responsibility for what happens if you do this.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,
    Been there... Done that... (I think)[p]Spring Chicken

• Jester
    Jester Posts: 17
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Think this recipe also calls for Cuervo if I'm not mistaken...[p]Jester[p]
  • tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Spring Chicken, I believe these were used as Constipation Suppositories once they were cleaned and peeled.

• Chrispy Bob
    Options
    Spring Chicken, Senior Moment is not politically correct! <smile> The correct phrase is Intellectual Overload. We have acquired so much knowledge over the years that we just can't handle any more. As far as what you found in the refrigerator...I think is has to do with Always Be There (ABT) or something like that.[p]CB

• Brian
    Brian Posts: 73
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Take all you mentioned and make a wreath. It is Christmas after all, right??[p]Ho, ho ho.

• Unknown
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    I'm laughibng so harfd I canrt seer the wkseyboard.....

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    barbqr, Already Been There. But that's the problem. he knows he's been there - just doesn't remember what he did when he was.

1044 Posts: 93
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    It's an omen. When these show up, well...you're time is up. Q time that is. [p]I'll have to come pick up your egg. Safety first, you know. It's so sad. Don't worry, though, I'll find a nice hungry family to place the egg with.

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    NO! NO! I can't go yet. I just won $3.00 on the Lottery and asked them to pay me in 25 annual payments!!! Besides, I have a low & slow going on the Egg. No meat... I just wanted to burn some lump for the hell of it.[p]Spring Chicken

• chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]I don't know why this came to mind, but what about coating the outside with the cream cheese, laying the sausages on, wrapping all in bacon, nipping off the stem, and stuffing with a Black Cat?[p]Hmmm maybe it was the fireworks stand I drove by on the way home.[p]Chuck
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    I must be improving from my recent bout of "senior moment" because I'm starting to recall why I have these items in my kitchen. Apparently, if you take into account some of the suggestions, the combination of ingredients should make for a tasty morsel if I apply everything correctly. And once completed, I have a feeling they can be used in some type of ritual that includes beverages often associated with sporting events, or even non-events.[p]So I've decided to cut, slice, scrape, spread, stuff, wrap and bake the items for later consumption as soon as I can figure out how to build a fire in the big green thing I found on my porch.[p]Spring Chicken

1044 Posts: 93
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    You just like living on the edge.