Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ping Hoss's BBQ

Options
triehle98
triehle98 Posts: 208
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey man , are you working tomorrow ? check out my last post on the pork sausage , we may come bring ya a sample if you can swap us for a couple of loaded bbq taters lol . let me know man . 256-874-3905

Comments

• Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    I will be here today till 4:00. I will gladly trade you some taters for some sauasge!! Hoss
  • triehle98
    triehle98 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hey man it was a pleasure meeting you today . Jerry and I had a great time and enjoyed the heck outta the food. I will try my best to bring ya some more sausage tomorrow if ya want it . We vacuum packed the rest of it today and got it outta the way. Its been a tough couple of days making it all happen. Again , thanks so much for the food , Jerry and I appreciate it very much.
    Oh yeah , we were able to seal the deal on the last two eggs your buddy had !

Later man
    Tony
  • Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    Yeah I spoke with him about it and he was glad to get the deal done. I would love some of the sausage it was awesome!!!!! Great to meet both you and Jery I had a blast listening and telling stories! Hoss