Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

And Tomorrow is the first day of Spring?

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited 9:13PM in EggHead Forum
SpringTommorrow.jpg

Maybe so, but todays snow storm sucks! :sick: :(

Comments

• pcipci Posts: 249
    64 yesterday here in Iowa snow today :(
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Dang loco,that sucks man :( .It was 75 here today,and will be 73 tomorrow :woohoo: I've already loaded up the Jeep so me and the kid can go riding in the morning :) I can't wait :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Have a great weekend :)

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Snoop Chris called me tonight from OKC and said it was 77 there today and tomorrow they expect 20 inches of snow and 60 mph winds, hope that's all gone by fest time. -RP
  • HolySmokesHolySmokes Posts: 446
    even in the NW it's 60+ today, and better 2morrow :)
    HS
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Just can't believe all they say about GLOBAL WARMING...... :woohoo: :laugh: Hope you get the real taste of spring soon.... ;)
  • llrickmanllrickman Posts: 585
    70 Degrees almost here in Lubbock today forecasting Tstorms tonight and 3"-5" of snow overnight and tomorrow
    One LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • Looks chilly

Ross
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Oh oh, snow.

We got it coming down right now over here. :unsure:
    Florida already is just a memory....sigh. Think I'll make some lamb stew to warm me up.
    Spring Equinox, let's celebrate. :unsure: