Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Thanks to Bobby, BGE and Jack's Old South

Options
Crimsongator
Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and I forgot to include my wife who let me have a weekend trip to Atlanta.

I was able to hang out with team Bobby-Q in Kennesaw at the Pigs and Peaches BBQ contest. It was great to see and visit with Bobby, Charlie and Tom. The chef and the fatman also did a radio recording from the site on Saturday. The team did great with a 4th over, 3rd chicken, 3rd pork, 6th ribs and 15th brisket. Man that was some great food. Thanks alot guys!

The higlight of the weekend was the BGE class on Sunday with Myron Mixon. He put on a fabulous class complete with sauce recipes, techniques and other tid-bits thrown in through out the day. I think there were a total of 5 larges and 2 XLs cooking all day. He covered ribs, chicken and butts.

I also got to meet cbbq and some other Atlanta locals. If y'all ever get a chance to take one of the JOS classes, you will be very pleased. Thanks again to everyone and I am now looking towards Eggtoberfest in the coming weeks.

p.s. ask Tom about where to get apple fritters in Atlanta. They are the bomb!

Comments