Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bone Suckin' Seasoning and Rub

Options
EGGARY
EGGARY Posts: 1,222
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone tried this stuff ? How is it ? Saw it on YouTube.

Comments

• zipur74
    zipur74 Posts: 48
    Options
    You should make your own Rub. It is not hard, and give you and your egg a special personality that no one else can copy. And when you stroll into the kitchen for 2nds and find all that meat gone. You will know why your neighbors are Green with envy.
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Options
    I have tried it on chicken wings,not bad.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I just bought some sauce last weekend at my local meat market. He has stocked it for a few years. I mihgt throw some in my stuffed peppers this weekend. I'll post pics and thoughts.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I haven't tried it but my neighbor absolutely loves the Bone Suckin Sauce on ribs!
    I have been meaning to try it.