Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Customer Service

Options
Ex-Gasman
Ex-Gasman Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone dealt with customer service. I am not very happy with them. I called May 27 and needed a one one them fancy little screws that hold the hinge to the band. Talked with the man and said I needed to emailed him which I did,he didnt respond. So Monday the 1st I called and spoke with him and he found my email,said he would send the part out asap. Well here it is Saturday and still nothing. Meantime I ground the head down on a machine screw for a temp. fix. I also emailed another guy that the first guy told about to inquire about cooking classes ,when and how much and he has not responded since May 27. Spending this much money on their product and cant get a response.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i can hear your pain!!
    although in time you will come to realize how much more money you "would" have spent to get what you have!!

the customer service i have recieved from BGE has always been top notch.. i think you may have been overlooked.. and i hate that for you! there is a guy named Bobby q he is the retail manager for bge and he posts here so find his name, click it and hit send a email he will answer you!!!! and will help you out!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Ex-Gasman
    Ex-Gasman Posts: 287
    Options
    Well I didnt want to name names, but Bobby is the one I have been talking to!!!!!
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i still say you will be able to get handled...

bobby has never let me down.. and your question was "Has anyone dealt with customer service"

i have!!

and i have always come away happy!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Contact Bruce in "Customer Service". He does a nice job for the company. I'm guessing Bobby may be more involved in the "Retail" or sales part of the operation.
  • BullyC
    BullyC Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Gasman
    Like said earlier, actually call bruce in customer service, he will take care of you, not to be rude,
    don't always rely on e-mail. I have gotten better service talking with bruce. take care Bullyc
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Customer service? As far as I'm concerned there is none.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    OOOOOOUCH!!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!