Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nuther update

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
graduationcookandsomemore013.jpg
Looookning Goood!! Was that Sanford and Son? Ha ha.
way to many bad beers last night. (according to Stikes 'friend', really really bad beer) Seems like butts are around 170. I need to suck on cofee and will temp them all.
Good Morning! :) Hope to see the sun today!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Smokin-AJ's
    Smokin-AJ's Posts: 99
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly they look great.... Keep it going.. Send me some to GA. HA!
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Agreed, they look great!

Remind me, what rub did you put on them?
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Molly,,,quit peeking!!!!! :angry: :P :P
  • cookn biker
    The Loveless Cafe rub. Great smell in the air!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    nice looking butts there Molly, did you have to wake up to tend the fire?

Gary
    canuckland
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    WOW..those look grrrreat! Thx for the pix!
  • cookn biker
    I passed out :whistle::)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Woodbutcher
    Woodbutcher Posts: 1,017
    What's a bad beer? Bad taste, more filling? :laugh:
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Nice jobe Molly, Oh, The Butts look great too. :woohoo:

Keep up on those beers, even if there bad. :lol:

Cheers & Beers,
    Bordello
  • cookn biker
    graduationcookandsomemore011.jpg
    House smells terrific! Small taste was delish! Since the gasket is toast I'm doing a cleaning of the grids.
    I guess I'll pack them in gallon bags. No foodsaver :(
    Thanks for sharing the ride and all the help/comments. Will do the second half next weekend.
    Teh sun is out :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Wonder if I should sauce now or the day of the party. Any thoughts?
    Thanks a lot.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Panhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
    I was told by two reliable Eggers to lightly sauce just to keep the meat moist. Sauce more or have sauce available when serving. :)
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Panhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
    Great cook by the way. All that stress for nutin. :laugh:
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    All looks fantastic there Molly. Congratulations.

Kent
  • cookn biker
    Thanks for the inside info. :)
    Next week I will be more confident!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks, can't wait to pull.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Those look wonderful, Molly! The next load will be old hat to you now...

Congrats!!! :)
  • cookn biker
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"