Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Idon't know whatyoucallit Chicken

loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,759
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
chik1.jpg

chik2.jpg

chik3.jpg

Boneless Chicken Breasts
3 Peppers (Orange, Red & Yellow)
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch (powder)
White Cheese
S&P

Cut slit in breasts and stuff with diced and mixed peppers
Shake one envelope of HV Ranch Dressing over chicken
S&P to taste
Add grated white cheese
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes uncovered

Enjoy!
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I would call it delish!
    Did you enjoy?
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • egger66
    egger66 Posts: 385
    Indirect heat?
  • loco_engr
    Yes, with platesetter legs up
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    Ohhhhhhhhh YEAH! :cheer:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • egger66
    egger66 Posts: 385
    Looks like I know what I'm cooking tomorrow night ;)
  • loco_engr
    There is plenty of room for your own spin here.
    I kinda wuz forced to follow the directions :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Always looking for good ckicken breast recipes.

That one is printed and sitting in the kitchen now. Will get cooked next week.

Thanks for sharing. Looks great.
  • loco_engr
    Thanks
    I was a verbally hand me down recipe involving a "few" phones calls :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Looks great! Call it "MINE"! :laugh:
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    That is anice looking bird. Ido my buffalo wings with dry ranch ,they have great flavor.Next time put a little vineger in and watch out!

Good Eats and Good Friends
  • loco_engr
    white or apple cider or something else?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Agree with the rest. That looks great and the melted cheese finnishes it. Great job.
  • JCinGA
    JCinGA Posts: 139
    Due to the wet Georgia weather we tried your recipe tonight. Great recipe. Easy to fix.