Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New egg for me

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I told the guy, real nice, I would come and look at it tomorrw. Now do you all really think I will leave without it??
He has had it for 3 years. He bought it off craigslist. Said it is 5years old. He had been looking for a large on craigslist and got frustrated and went and bought one new. I asked him don't you want 2 and he laughed and said no. I said I have 2. He was very suprised. I told him about here.
I think if I brought my med from Denver, in my honda civic, that the small will fit. I don't think I will have to dismantel. Just take off the nest and egg in pasenger seat. I'm excited. Hope she looks good.
Any thouhgts?
Molly
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    Don't forget to put the seatbelt on her ;)
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Does this mean your gonna need more feet :blink: :S
  • Oledog
    Oledog Posts: 118
    Options
    Enjoy!! I have a large and a small and would kill for them both :silly:

CVD
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Haha!! YES, please! :laugh:
    Thank you!
    I forgot to ask about stuff for it. Even if he has none that is still a steller price.
    I really only wanted a new mini :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Zip,
    Eggstra secure for sure!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I can't believe I tuned into yous guys.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    look at it tomorrw
    Does it mean it's not a done deal? IMO if he's not too far I'd drive there now. Since you've told him about this forum, he may read up and realises the benefits of having a second egg, or what if someone offers him more$..just my two cents.
    canuckland
  • IndependentGrocer
    Options
    If you get pulled over, tell the officer you're hauling nuclear material and he needs to back up! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    No he is saving it for me. We just talked, again. He said he is telling everyone that I have 1st dibs. He is sending pics now. Real nice man. I let him know I went to the bank and have cash. Going to his place tomorrow.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    That's great, you got the deal of the year man! I just ordered a small $375 from a very friendly dealer in Michigan, it's worth the five-hour drive from Canada :P . actually we're combining the pickup with a shopping spree at a nearby outlet mall.
    canuckland
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I absolutly agree. Even if there are no guts inside. I doubt it but you know.
    I'll let everybody know when I return home with my new kid tomorrow.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Good for you, Molly. Please take some pics to show us tomorrow.

Strangely enough, I have turned into one of you guys, too!

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini