Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New DP Rub???

Options
BobS
BobS Posts: 2,485
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I read a post about DP Pineapple Head rub, but cannot see it on their WEB site.

Is this just in testing -- something like a sample you get with a regular order?

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Yeah it is like the secret hand shake I guess. You have to do your order and in the comment box tell them you want the "good stuff" LOl no just tell them the new pineapple head dust. I did it this am. :) I can not wait for it to come. Julie who just heard the mail... nope maybe to fast. they are good but 3 hours???? LOL
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Hi Bob.
    First of all, thanks to all for chiming in on the questions about Dizzy Pig here on the egg forum. For some reason there has been more posts than normal lately and I try and stay out of it. At the same time, I always want to say thanks for the support every time I see folks responding with kind words and positive reviews. Hope a blanket THANKS is okay!

Bob, as far as the new rub...yeah it is still in development, but the response has been overwhelming so we made some extra bottles. Then word got out. Always thought it would be fun to do a rub for grilled fruit, but I had absolutely no idea it would be so well received. I think it's still a few weeks from official release. Need labels mainly. We still have some made up, so until it's gone just give us a yell and we'll get some out to you.

Thanks again everybody. Have a great weekend. I need to figure out what will be the friday night cook!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • IndependentGrocer
    Options
    PineappleHead is da bomb! Of course, all the Dizzy products awesome. I caught myself putting some on my salad last nite! Can't wait for my order to arrive. I'm shakin'!
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    You, My Friend are a creative genius...I've known it for years. I pray that the "fruits of your labors" are rewarded to the extent that they have been offered to the masses. This is still one of my favorite pics, and I think of you whenever I look at it.....don't know why, except it looks like Nature and camping to me. Thanks for all that you do for this group of folks.

BuddyLawn

coffee3.jpg
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Yo Buddylawn! Thanks very much.
    okay, just gotta say...the word "genius" really does not belong anywhere near me. "Passionate" maybe, "crazy" perhaps. But not genius.

Mike, that picture reminds me of me too. I can feel it baby. One thing I'd like more than anything, before I go, is to sit down with you around a campfire....somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

The feeling is mutual sir.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ