Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody go to the LottaBull class today?

Options
Crimsongator
Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am curious how everything went at the mothership. We went last year and it was a blast.

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    It was better this year than last year. Folks that missed this one really missed a great day. We cooked everthing from Breakfast through dessert and covered all the food groups...beef, pork, chicken, sushi grade tuna.
  • JCinGA
    JCinGA Posts: 139
    Options
    How does one go about finding out about goings on such as Lottabull class and cooking classes?
    JCinGA
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Going here would be a good start.

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggevents.html

If you're local to Atlanta or travel here frequently we can add you to the e-mail list. We send out e-mails about every class that we do.

The Big Green Egg Academy is a lot of fun. We have regular classes throughout the year, we have celebrity backyard programs like the Lotta Bull Class (Myron Mixon from Jack's Old South and Byron Chissom from Buttrub are both on tap for future dates). We even let Ray, Dr. BBQ, come and join in on the fun, he'll be here May 20th for a really fun class and demo.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Sounds like a fun time. I know Mike and Debbie along with the usual suspects made it a great time.

Did Sam and Diane make the almond paste/chocolate/tortilla thing. If so can I get a close version of the recipe.