Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I got some\'en: walnut/cherry end grain board!!

JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been wanting a good cutting board for my good knife for some time. Had looked at them on net, read reviews and talked to folks for about a month. I wanted one that was differant from others and that was well made. I talked to David at "The Board Smith" about what I wanted and sent him a desighn I did while at work one day. http://www.theboardsmith.net/ I wanted it made of black cherry and walnut in the patern I sent and a deal was struck. Email came couple days ago that it was on the way with tracking number and due to be delivered yesterday!! :woohoo: Well by 17:00 it still wasn't hear. Been put on the wrong truck :ohmy: :angry: and had been returned to the wearhouse. Sent the wife to fetch it as I was in the middle of a cook.
Very pleased ith it! Wasn't cheap but well worth it and will last a lifetime. As you can see the pattern I sent and the board are just like desighned. Get ready to see in in future cooks!! ;)

The pattern I sent
BB.jpg

The end result
09-22-09029.jpg

09-22-09034-1.jpg

09-22-09028.jpg

09-22-09065-2.jpg

09-22-09037.jpg

Comments