Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:56 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who's cooking skills tend to be boring.

No plumbing emergency, just wanted to get vertical for a bit. But as a precaution I moved gently in the direction of the facility maintenance department just in case there was a malfunction. There was, and I quickly took care of it.

I haven't visited the food preparation area to confirm the illumination of the illuminator yet but I will. Same with perimeter security. I thought I would shake up my routine some just for the thrill of doing it. But now I'm confused.

So I now sit in the seater in the communications center viewing report after report, and then the replies to the reports. Then all of a sudden I get a "Ping" from Bordello. He said it was a "Ping" but it felt more like a "Pong." No matter, I responded and now await his direct messaging via the Intergalactic Communications Network. I could wait for a while because it's a big place out there.

Meanwhile, I saw where Eggent Molly Shark is suffering from a case of disappointment due to someone's one-sided interpretation of "stealing." Apparently, the person who received an object of value from Eggent Shark feels inclined to avoid making timely payment for the item and her efforts. Comments from other Eggents range from soft to harsh treatment for the unnamed party. I reserve my opinion on such matters, preferring instead to wait for the unnamed party to repent and make good their obligation to Eggent Shark. Should that not happen then I tend to agree with the harsher treatment options. He has the option of being a 'good person' or 'bad person.' I trust that he will make the right decision if he wishes to remain an Egghead instead of an A$$HOLE.

It appears that Eggent Fidel is suffering from a case of annual re-amortization. He received some condolences from his fellow Eggents to help soothe the pain. I too hope that he can bear the pain.

I was also made aware that Eggents SallyB and WessB are conducting another one of their Tiki gatherings. From what I've heard and visualized through the process of imaging, it will be a fun event. Wishing them good weather patterns.

Earlier in the light period I received a concoction of ingredients from Eggent GrandPaws Grub with instructions on what to do to build upon those ingredients. Then I am to warm it to a point where it becomes Amish Friendship Bread. But there is a considerable period during which I am to do nothing but "Mash the bag." I love this planet... !!!Where else could "mashing the bag" be an important step in the preparation of a consumable?

My vertical stabilizer is becoming unstable and I need to return to the recharging station. Perhaps the 12 Members and 63 Guests can find something to do in my absence.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Been Slighted Before Myself And Don't Like It" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments