Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fest goers slow to post this AM?

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I wonder if the party started to early last night?? :evil: :whistle: :cheer: LOL I know everyone is headed in to get ready to fire up and start prepping. I wish I was part of the migration, but there is OCALA! :woohoo:

Comments

• hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    Hey I was noticing the same thing. No pics up yet? lol

Folks are prepping food, some have already been over to the site this morning to set up canopy's and claim their real estate.
    A group went to Waffle House and now we're getting ready to head over to the buses for transport to the venue.

It's gonna be a huge fest this year. They said 225 eggs and 1700 people. Have a great weekend wherever you are. There's sure to be updates later.

buh-bye-now
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    uh...slow to post??... slow to do anything except imitate spring chicken's plumbing emergencies... i think they started in the afternoon.. fla poolman was indulging in the hotel lobby mid afternoon.
    glad your son was home and it was a happy time.. trust his new home and living arrangements are working out.. i feel your pain and joy. mine are 24 and 27 and while the names and faces have been changed....
    my older one had me so upset a while back i beat him with a paper back book [he weighs 60 lbs more than i do and is a weightlifter] ' dad you're hurting me' "good, cause your killin me, son, and this is making me feel better" we had a good laugh.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Did you ever consider it lasted to long? :woohoo:

Mike
  • UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    Options
    im headed that way!
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    bill wrote:
    uh...slow to post??... slow to do anything except imitate spring chicken's plumbing emergencies... i think they started in the afternoon.. fla poolman was indulging in the hotel lobby mid afternoon.
    glad your son was home and it was a happy time.. trust his new home and living arrangements are working out.. i feel your pain and joy. mine are 24 and 27 and while the names and faces have been changed....
    my older one had me so upset a while back i beat him with a paper back book [he weighs 60 lbs more than i do and is a weightlifter] ' dad you're hurting me' "good, cause your killin me, son, and this is making me feel better" we had a good laugh.

LOL I guess we will survive and they will too! Hopefully we all get to look back and laugh at it down the road. I remember my mother beating my sister up the stairs with a couch pillow she was so mad at her. my stupid sister was laughing and boy did she ever get it for that! I think she was grounded a week and not even TV. what ever happened to that??
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Then the waffle house at 1:30 AM with Little Steven, Chris with Dizzy Pig and a few others. Afterparty to start soon :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: Then tomorrow :sick: :pinch: :huh: