Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK - duplicate registration

smokeydrew
smokeydrew Posts: 130
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Hi WMK,

My dad is not so computer literate and somehow registered twice for eggtoberfest. His name is Lennie Hysong. If you could remove one of his registrations, I would really appreciate it. Also, he's not sure if he registered for the Meet and Greet, but he wants to attend. I'll pay for him and my Mom, Debbie Hysong if they have not already paid. Please just let me know how to proceed.

Thanks for all you do to keep this great site running.

Drew Hysong
aka SmokeyDrew

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    smokeydrew,

I have four registrations for "Hysong":

Hysong, Debbie
    Hysong, Drew (yours)
    Hysong, Lennie
    Hysong, Matt

Two of them, "Debbie" and "Lennie", are from Loganville, but I don't see a duplicate for "Lennie"; so, I'm not sure which registration, if any, needs to be deleted. It's possible one of our other admins has already removed the duplicate, so I don't want to remove one that I shouldn't. Which one, if any, needs to be removed?
  • It's already been fixed. He somehow managed to sign up without a name and only a forum handle.

Thanks