Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You just wont believe It

Options
aaind
aaind Posts: 235
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Our county fair has a cook off each year, I had other family things to do ,but payed the fee and left my small with a friend who brought his XL,you could enter anything I told them if nothing else i will just do a hamburger or something ,This was at 7 am folks where already firing up there webers and home made deals ,the family thing was off so at 1;pm what to do ,I made a mini pizza and pig in the blankets ,NEVER EVER THINKING about even placing handed in the pizza ( which was for hand outs ) but a big storm was moving in .There were 5 judges each one was max 30 points GOT 3 RD PLACE out of 21 hand ins and A WHOPPING 138 points out of 150 possible
Later talked to one judge told it was the best he ever had ,I have never ever done anything like this at all ,but did it to help a friend dealer ,some of the folks have done this for years and years ,I walk in at 2:30 get my small to 400 ish and get 3rd
Well the EGG speaks for itself we all here know that ,But when you ca do what I did ,its not about me ITS the EGG and way we all enjoy cooking for ourself and family That was fun

Comments