Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

wifey says - GO GARGLE!!!

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,890
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Dream home contest thingee just started so out of 40 million entries somebody will win. They just said the winner has not YET been notified! Anybody else gone out front looking for TV boom trucks??? Good luck to ALL EGGERS!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Katodude00
    Options
    I just check outside the house and dont see them. But just in case I have a pork tenderloin on the egg.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Saw the lights & got excited ,,, but it was only the swat team.
  • RRP
    Options
    Can't you just see the post? "But Judge - I just shot some weird people hiding in my yard...how did I know who they were?"
  • Double Bogey
    Options
    I wish they would have notified me first. There is no one home at our place--not even the dog!!!!
    Now wouldn't that make for good TV. Knock, wait, knock, wait--get back in truck and drive away.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    :angry:
    Dman, they must be at the "Chicken Ranch" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Opppppppssssssssssssssssssssss, Coop. Sorry about that. :blink:

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Nope! Not here. May be a good thing too... I'm in my BVD's taking life easy. But hey... I'll be happy to accept the keys in my BVD's.

I'm guessing it will be a non-Egghead, and most likely someone who entered one time, and probably someone don't need a home in Florida.

We'll see. The winner's name should be in the paper tomorrow. Right now I'm contemplating testing the recharging unit.

Spring "If I Win I'm Wearing Money For Tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Keithww
    Keithww Posts: 62
    Options
    Not someone in the South :(
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    The Winner's excitement just overwhelms me... Duhhhhh!! She just won about $3,000,000. She looks like all that happened was someone busting up of her little party.

I'm going to the recharging station...

Spring "I Know How To Show Excitement" Chicken
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    :evil:
    O.K.
    We have Spring Chicken in his BVD's willing to accept the keys to the Dream house. :huh:

If I was at the Chicken Ranch in my BVD's I would be giving out the keys to em. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Glad to hear you and Mrs. Spring Hen are back to the coop safe and sound. Now, rest up my friend, you probably have much to do after being away.

My Best,
    Bordello
    Still trying to give away the key's to my BVD's :)
  • RRP
    Options
    well...we were just one state away...at least in horseshoes that might count for something. Can't say that winning couple was jumping for joy. Maybe that baby they were passing around had a boatload!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Talking about a deer in head lights look...I hope they get more excited when they see the house.... :P

I guess I will take off my Tuxedo now since they aren't coming to my house... :pinch:

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Marlin Darlin
    Options
    My thoughts exactly! She actually seemed pissed that she had won. Considering the Florida real estate market, and the fact that some previous winners have been plunged into financial ruin when they could'nt sell or pay the taxes on the prize, I might be a bit nervous about winning also. Still think I could have acted happy for the poor reporter. It looked like pulling teeth!