Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You just might be an Egger if . . . .

Options
Prof Dan
Prof Dan Posts: 339
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife tells me I've been been a little eggcentric since I got my Egg last summer. She has compiled a list of warning signs:[p]You just might be an Egger if . . . . [p] Your clothes, and your closet, and the laundry basket all smell like smoke, and you like it.[p] You scheme about how to cook unusual items [smoked meatballs?], just so you can get to fire up your Egg.[p] You realize that you sometimes dream more about barbeque than about your usual topics.[p] You go to a rib restaurant, secretly hoping that the ribs will be inferior to your own.[p] Your head whips around every time you pass a pile of firewood, hoping that there is some good hardwood in there.[p] You have had to sharply increase your level of exercise, just to burn off the extra calories you ingest because the food just tastes so darn good.[p] You again wander outside in the middle of a long cook, you determine that the temperature is still eggsactly where you wanted it to be, and you gratefully pat the side of the Egg without realizing that this is a strange thing to do to an inanimate object.[p] I'm sure that other spouses of Eggers will be able to add a few Eggcentricities to the list, but you get the idea. [p]

Comments