Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Versus Old Forum

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I really enjoyed an learned a lot on the old forum. Everyday I log on to the old forum which is immediate and then I try to log on to the new forum---and this is like watching grass grow!! When will this be as quick as the old forum?

Comments

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    It's coming! Give it time. WMK and his assistant have done a great job!
    Hammer
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Tired,[p]For me the new forum is a huge amount faster than the old forum. The main forum thred screen loading is noticable faster as is changing to other parts of the forum.[p]Possibly you may need to clean your browser history and cached files and possibly check your connection and or ISP speeds.[p]GG
  • Michael B
    Michael B Posts: 986
    Options
    Tired,[p]I have the same trouble. The quickest way I have found to read the new forum is to come here first and click the new forum box at the top of the page. Going straight to the .net page requires navigating a couple more pages, signing in a couple more, all of which are slow to load. And the new forum still does not like MAC access.
  • Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    Tired,[p]There for awhile I thought I was the only one. I find the new forum painfully slow especially when backing up a page. Then it randomly refreshes and takes me back to the top of the page. I actually read less then I used to because it just gets too frustrating. I assume they are working on it and look forward to it getting back up to speed. [p]Chuck