Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

EGGS??

edited 5:45AM in EggHead Forum
Don't get it, never have, thankfully never will. Just read the posting instructions, "DO NOT POST confrontational messages, such as product comparisons. These always lead to chaos and disruption of the forum." Hell, if it wasn't for the opportunity to introduce chaos and disruption, you gumps wouldn't have a purpose in life. (You are easily disrupted... and everyone really does laugh at you behind your backs you know) The only attraction here is the yucks from all the unintended humor of the anal retentive little babies pulling at their diapers and sucking their thumbs while they cheerily pout like Shirley Temple and pretend this is a BBQ board. The Good Doctor was right, you couldn't make up stuff this funny. Flame away, and... Ban me up Scotty!!!!

Comments

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390

Dude, you need a beer before you blow a valve.[p]

• Vegas SlimVegas Slim Posts: 166
    WooDoggies , I think he needs something harder then beer and if you are ever in Vegas I am buying then running the other way very quickly!:)

• mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    His Royal Old El Cune Gonde Ober Dey (with broken lid),[p]No wonder your lid is broken. You have a definite screw loose somewhere.[p]mShark
  • MollyShark,
    LOL!!!!