Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need E-mail

Options
WMK
WMK Posts: 1,747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello, [p]Still trying to access my account on the new forum and still getting this "Your registration process is not yet complete. Please watch your E-mail for further instructions" or something close to that. I have checked my spasm folder for several days and it has not in there. If it is still a Yahoo problem, I have another email account that I could provide you if you email at my registered email account. Thank-you

Comments

• ChefDave
    ChefDave Posts: 142
    Options
    WMK,[p]I'm having the same problem. I would also like to change my login name.[p]Thank you for all you do.[p]David
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    WMK,
    Sir. would you be so kind as to go into my profile and change my dot com from .com to .net. my error I apologize for the error. Not computer smart. thanks Smiles out.

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    WMK,
    I have the same issue. I have checked my mailguard, nothing from you there. I did recieve the password reset pages with no trouble. "Your registration process is not yet complete. Please watch your E-mail for further instructions", is as far as I can get, I have bellsouth and I have turned off my SPAM filters. I would appreciate some help at your earliest convienance. Thanks!