Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK Help

Options
BajaTom
BajaTom Posts: 1,269
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I registered a long time ago on the new forum. The new forum will not let me log in any more. Can you help. Thanks, tom

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Bajatom,[p]Hmm, you are registered and confirmed. Are you sure you're using the correct password? Have you tried the "Forgot my password" link on the main login screen (from the "Home" page)?[p]WMK
  • Sneezix
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.[p]WMK, if there is a "sneezix" registered, please send a password
    reset to the e-mail in the profile.[p]Thanks,
    Frank

• BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Options
    WMK,
    That was the problem. Thanks, Tom

• WMK
    Options
    sneezix,[p]There is no email address in your profile.
    WMK

• Sneezix
    Options
    WMK,
    argh.[p]try irwin_ebay at hotmail d0t com

• Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    Bajatom,[p]WMK, I really hate to be another one for you to rescue, but it has been so long since I registered over there, I don't remember what I used as user/password. Can you email me that information? Thanks[p]Dave

• Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    Gandolf,[p]Ditto Bajatom's message.
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Bajatom,
    I cannot get recognized over there either, I hit the "can't remember password" button and just keep getting the same "sorry " message.

• WMK
    Options
    sneezix,[p]Okay. I've updated your profile adding the email address and a (bogus) last name. Please correct the information and add a password as part of activation.[p]We require a valid email address to prevent spammers from registering w/out a valid email address. We will not share your email address with anyone nor will we send you any form of spam.[p]You email address is *not* displayed on the forum index as in the old forum; and, only other registered users can contact you.[p]WMK
  • WMK
    Options
    Cpt'n Cook,[p]There are four profiles using the the same, or a very similar email address on the new forum. None are yet confirmed. Three are obviously yours and the other is under "duckegg" -- is that yours also?[p]The usernames are all slightly different; so, I'm not sure which one you'd like to activate. I'll need to delete the others and move messages under them to whichever one you wish to use.[p]I sent you an email to what I hope is your correct email address with all four listed. Please advise.[p]WMK