Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggs by the Bay Store Pictures

SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,623
edited 9:44PM in EggHead Forum
We have had a few appointments so far this week already, and the Eggs are going out the door. Here are a few pictures from today.[p]A reminder of this weekend's store hours-
Fri 6/15 4-8pm
Sat 6/16 2-6
Sun 6/17 2-6[p]Appointments available most any afternoon or evening, call to arrange 408-394-2471.[p]eggsbythebaystorejune2007a.png[p]eggsbythebaystorejune2007b.png[p]eggsbythebaystorejune2007d.png[p]eggsbythebaystorejune2007c.png

[ul][li]Eggs by the Bay website[/ul]

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

Comments

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]Looks great!
    Congratulations and good luck.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,521
    Congrats Smitty!
    Looks like all the homework is gonna pay off. Very nice!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]Looks great, Smitty! It looks like you spent some time at the local antique market when you designed the place - adds a nice touch.[p]And while I'm at it, let me thank you again for your great service in getting an Egg down to my friends in Redondo Beach. I hear that they were absolutely thrilled!
  • citychickencitychicken Posts: 484
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    i don't know you, but... do you want to move your store to ohio? there are five local dealers here and you most definitely have more egg stuff then they do collectively.[p]looks like you are set up to do a great business. good luck!
    mark

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]Awesome! Now you've made my dealer look tired and slow and I thought he was in front of the pack!
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    Nice.[p]Got your message but not your e-mail. I will get you squared away from your message though.

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,717
    SMITTYtheSMOKER, the place looks great. Your passion for the egg and dedication to doing it right really shows. No doubt it will be a big success.[p]By chance did you get the box? T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    CONGRATS DARRY!!!!!! . .. .now, just make sure you keep your eyes out next week for "2 finger chubby". .. that boy will rob you blind in heartbeat!! :-) and if he breaks it. ..he buys it!!

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]That's rich...!![p]This comming from a guy who snagged my wallet...right out from under the noses of two of us...
    in the car!!![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chubby,
    LOL. .. i think you did that on purpose just to set me up. .. kinda like when you tinckered with the oven in atlanta to make me look bad baking those cookies!!!

• SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,623
    tjv,[p]Yes, it came Monday.[p]-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,920
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    cool pixs!!![p]Hey, I have to ask though about the third picture up in the corner...is that the blower unit for the secret new XXXXXL Guru that Fred is designing?

L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
    P1010155.jpg
    <p />SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]Congratulations my friend!![p]Ah...yesssss!![p]I remember when you got that first bag of Wicked Good....[p]I could see that Eggsbythebay gleam in your eye even then!![p]You wear it well...!!!!!![p]Now...[p]Can you please ship me 2...of everything!![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Chubby,[p] Smitty's paypal account is [email protected][p]Great looking Store Smitty..Make me want to move back to California.. Well maybe not, but see you on the 22nd.
    Celtic Wolf,[p]I've known Smitty toooo long![p]It's strictly...C.O.D!!![p]Evans
  • EggstaticEggstatic Posts: 15
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]I see that you have the price list up.-
    Is that the Suggested retail for the charcoal $21.99?

• SkyRiderSkyRider Posts: 41
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]New Store is Looking Good, Darry.....BBQ Bob & I are looking forward to a great Eggs-By-The-Bay (as usual) next weekend...[p]Howell
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    Great looking store!!! Sure beats the BBQ Galore in NC. Looking forward to keeping you in business even if you are a 3 hr drive from Morro Bay.
    Regards,
    Rich

• SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,623
    Eggstatic,[p]Yes, I have my distributor's suggested retails posted.[p]-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]Awesome! Congratulations on all of your hard work, Smitty. Your place looks well stocked and ready for business... best wishes on your venture![p]john