Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Took the plunge..

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well it was only a few months ago that I spent several days with a friend and all we did was cook and eat and drink. I loved his egg soo much I could not bring myself to pay money to repair my old gasser. I gave the tank to the neighbor and rolled it out to the street. I wouldn't BBQ anymore till I had an EGG. I just clicked the button and hope they send it quick cause I am getting hungry already.

Comments

• BGEJeff
    BGEJeff Posts: 54
    Options
    GBroga,[p]MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, big mistake, LOL, That old gasser is for storing charcol, fire bricks, plate setter,pizza stone,extra grates, etc etc.

• Darnoc
    Darnoc Posts: 2,661
    Options
    GBroga,
    Welcome to the clan and hope that you will enjoy many years of great cooking with your Egg.Any questions that you might have just ask here to find out how to do whatever and you will get your answer on this forum.Enjoy your new Egg.

• gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    GBroga,[p]So read up on the forum, and look at all the great stuff you'll be able to cook. Get ready to hate sunny days when you could be Eggin', and have to be at work. Actually, get ready to itch to Egg when its not pouring rain. Well, um, get a heavy parka, and get ready to wade through snow drifts to fire up the Egg. Its that good.[p]gdenby
  • Revolution
    Revolution Posts: 130
    Options
    GBroga,[p]Don't let the first couple of try's get you down. It will come with time. Keep reading the forum, asking questions and kee at it. Then you will be a pro and never look back.[p]-Charlie
  • Unknown
    Options
    GBroga,realize that if you bought it online...there is no warranty from BGE.