Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ranch steak

I like to think I know my cuts of steak decently well and I love flat iron and chuck eye for instance. 

My local big box store has Ranch Steaks which I have never heard of. 

Also Known As Arm Steak; Beef Shoulder Center (Ranch) Steak, Boneless; Chuck Steak Center Cut; Ranch Cut; Ranch Steak; Shoulder Center Steak; Shoulder Center Steak, Boneless; Shoulder, Arm Steak; Affordable, lean and versatile. Good for grilling or broiling. 

Sharing for fun and for those like me that had not heard of it. I might give a package a try.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,665
    I learn something new dang near every day here.  Thanks for posting.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,373
    Those are the high achiever cousin of the country style beef ribs I recently posted.  As long as you're getting the true center cut they are good eating.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA