Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Message from our new President

Options
2»

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,899
    Options
    RRP said:
    OH BOY...shouldn't this new "head honcho's" post have been locked at the top??? Or is this just an example letting him see what is going on around this fourm?

Smiley face and all that...before I too get the boot!
    Excuse me - but, what am I missing here? I mean if the new president of BGE can't even get his request for feedback bumped to the top of this forum and then STAY there... then "something" needs to be done which is pretty obvious to my way of thinking.

again...Smiley face and all that...before I too get the boot!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    Options
    RRP said:
    RRP said:
    OH BOY...shouldn't this new "head honcho's" post have been locked at the top??? Or is this just an example letting him see what is going on around this fourm?

Smiley face and all that...before I too get the boot!
    Excuse me - but, what am I missing here? I mean if the new president of BGE can't even get his request for feedback bumped to the top of this forum and then STAY there... then "something" needs to be done which is pretty obvious to my way of thinking.

again...Smiley face and all that...before I too get the boot!
    LOL LOL LOL - and now some twit slammed me with a dislike!!! LOL LOL LOL - Hey, Dan...this alone ought to give you an inkling that something just might need to be looked in to about this forum!!!
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    @RRP , the buffalo was the original poster and I assume he could have stuck it on top if he wanted. I doubt think Mr. Dan counts on this forum being the sole platform for feedback. It’s on other social media outlets as well. And the survey also ends Friday. 
  • RRP
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    @RRP , the buffalo was the original poster and I assume he could have stuck it on top if he wanted. I doubt think Mr. Dan counts on this forum being the sole platform for feedback. It’s on other social media outlets as well. And the survey also ends Friday. 
    Thanks - sorry I wasn't aware. You see I'm the .000001% of the world who isn't on facebook or some other BGE related forum. Dummy me just assumed that THIS corporate forum was the main one! Never mind...I'm outa here.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    No worries, @RRP .  The survey has to do with the BGE itself rather than this forum. Egg on!  :)
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 154
    Options
    RRP said:
    I could be wrong but I believe that is Rodney aka here as Mr Toad.
    Ding, Ding, Ding!! You are correct! Locally famous for attending EVERY Eggtoberfest…and cooking in most of them!
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Friends of mine cooked for thr first time this year and had a blast. Sam and Wilmer represented the The BBQ Store and More, home of the best eggfest in North West Indiana. I hope you were able to meet them Cmac they're great people.
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 154
    Options
    MasterC said:
    Friends of mine cooked for thr first time this year and had a blast. Sam and Wilmer represented the The BBQ Store and More, home of the best eggfest in North West Indiana. I hope you were able to meet them Cmac they're great people.
    I believe I did meet them. Great folks and we talked about me getting out to Indiana for the nest Eggfest!
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Awesome, first Saturday in June
    Fort Wayne Indiana