Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tired of looking at it

Tspud1
Tspud1 Posts: 1,505
I made this table a while back as a prototype but decided it wasnt wide enough. Anyone interested, message me. May take a
realistic offer, keep in mind shipping is higher the further away.

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,115
    Should we assume it’s cut for a large Egg?
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,965
    Cool - but just like me I looked MUCH better years ago!  What does it look like now?
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 962
    That looks too much like something they put me in down at the colon place. It was very uncomfortable because if your bum isn't exactly as big as the egg it was made for, you get this sharp red ring way around your bum, across your  thighs, and your hands, because your hands were trying to protect your um ... Puffy adder.

How much you want. I might pay a lot to get that off the street
  • Tspud1
    Photo Egg said:
    Should we assume it’s cut for a large Egg?
    It is
  • Tspud1
    RRP said:
    Cool - but just like me I looked MUCH better years ago!  What does it look like now?
    Picture was taken July 28, 2023
  • Tspud1
    Ybabpmuts said:
    That looks too much like something they put me in down at the colon place. It was very uncomfortable because if your bum isn't exactly as big as the egg it was made for, you get this sharp red ring way around your bum, across your  thighs, and your hands, because your hands were trying to protect your um ... Puffy adder.

How much you want. I might pay a lot to get that off the street
    I could sell for scrap since it's type 304 stainless
  • Very cool table. Had I been able to score something of the sort when I got my Large, I might have been a customer. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,124
    Having other items made by Tspud, there is no doubt this is well made and will stand the test of time.  If I had a large in a nest, I would absolutey be msging Tspud about this.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,805
    If I was in the market I would not hesitate. I like the idea of having something smaller than my existing table at some point, but it won't be for a while.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,735
    Tspud1 said:
    This is what I ended up making from that first prototype. I gave this one away a few years ago here to a good Egghead that is no longer with us, bgeBrent
    God, I miss him. He would randomly call and just hype me up and talk about cooks and cooking events! Such a great dude.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum