Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blower Fan if your looking

Options

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,922
    Options
    I prefer the terrific hand crank blower I bought from Amazon instead for use when I want to speed along the coals without the heat and eventual sparks blowing in my face. Instead I use mine to blow the flames downward. Plus I can alter the speed of my crank blower. Call me an old worry wart, but when I’m fanning the flames I want to be in total control knowing what is going on! But to each his own!
  • danhoo
    danhoo Posts: 690
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I have used a battery powered leaf blower when I am behind schedule and need the egg hot in a hurry. Not very often but it works. 
    current: | Large BGE |  Genesis 1000 | Genesis E330 | 22 inch Kettle | Weber Summit Kamado
    sold:| PitBoss pro 820  WSM 22 
  • BlueRidgeSmokers
    Options
    Blower stuck running on an Egg. I might be triggered.

• jdMyers
    jdMyers Posts: 1,336
    Options

For $20.  Nice little starter fan.  Clips into place, not shoved in and hanging in place.  Auto shut off.  Lit and up to temp twice as fast as normal.  I actually like it.

Columbus, Ohio