Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Poolwarehouse Egg Cabinet

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
Anyone get the Big green egg grill cart from Poolwarehouse? The price looks too good to be true .Tey have a logo for Wellspring BBQ but their cabinets usually are much more expensive

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,685
    Options
    Those look like the Wellspring table I have.  I think I paid around $1,200 for a floor model at a local dealer.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,685
    Options
    I have the Large Elite, I really like it. It is not super fancy but very functional, and looks great.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Options
    I bought the cabinet. Very Nice and a great price
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,173
    Options
    TomM24 said:
    I bought the cabinet. Very Nice and a great price
    Any pictures?  I am not familiar with the brand.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,911
    Options
    Those look like the Wellspring table I have.  I think I paid around $1,200 for a floor model at a local dealer.
    For $1,200 I assume they are made of metal and have some sort of stone top - right?
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    This I got to see
  • Tspud1
    Options
    RRP said:
    For $1,200 I assume they are made of metal and have some sort of stone top - right?
    I see this in description...Fade, scratch & rot resistant solid plastic doors. 
    Cant find any stone tops. Maybe looking at different model, most look same construction

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    RRP said:

Powder coated aluminum. @Tspud1
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
     It has some kind of marine grade plastic doors, and stainless hinges and latches. I thought it was a heck of a cabinet for $1,200.
      I have had it a year now and have absolutely no complaints, in fact I was thinking about reaching out to them to see if they could build me a vertical cabinet that I could store more crap in.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Tspud1
    Options
     It has some kind of marine grade plastic doors, and stainless hinges and latches. I thought it was a heck of a cabinet for $1,200.
      I have had it a year now and have absolutely no complaints, in fact I was thinking about reaching out to them to see if they could build me a vertical cabinet that I could store more crap in.

should be something they could do, usually one of a kind is expensive