Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Recommendations for New Brunswick and Nova Scotia

Options
We're (finally) visiting these places in June this year. Looking for recommendations of places to go and things to see. We're into the outdoors and wildlife, photographing both. Cheers!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
| My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    @Stormbringer - this section gets limited viewership.  You should also post on the main section for broader exposure.  
    Glad you are making the trip.  I don't have any recommendations.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Not sure you'll see any indigenous cats, but you can get a small fix from my idiots.

Options
    You'll definitely need to see the tides at Bay of Fundy, maybe the tidal surge up the rivers, the Cabot Trail, and maybe the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove for starters.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,534
    Options
    @mikeb6109 ,Little Steven's buddy, is from the area, have not seen him here in years though. 

We had a quick tour through those provinces years ago, hit the usual tripadvisor touristy places... Bay of Fundy, Magnetic Hill, Peggy's Cove, etc. Sorry not really helping.
    canuckland
  • Canugghead
    Options
    Cabot's Trail is in Newfoundland, unfortunately we didn't have enough time for it. PEI is closer, if you make it there don't miss Green Gables.
    canuckland
  • Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,082
    Options
    @Kayak @Canugghead thanks, we'll check those out. This is also a bit of a fact finding mission, as we are potentially looking to emigrate to Nova Scotia.
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk

• Canugghead
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Nice! Two of my former colleagues/friends moved from Ontario to NB, one of them is married to a great guy from UK.
    canuckland
  • Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    Options
    Cabot's Trail is in Newfoundland, unfortunately we didn't have enough time for it. PEI is closer, if you make it there don't miss Green Gables.
    Dang it, when did they move it??!! I was thinking Cape Breton but jumped to Cabot Trail. Either way, both involve a lot of miles behind the wheel. If you want to see moose though, Newfoundland is your place.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories